Poligrafijos terminų žodynas anglų kalba


A | B C D E F | G H I | J K L M N O P | Q | R S | T U V | W | X | Y | Z


- K -


To code separate pieces of copy to a layout or mechanical using a system of numbers or letters.

Alternate term for Mechanical.

Lines on a mechanical or negative showing the exact size, shape, and location of photographs or other graphic elements.

Screws on an ink fountain that control ink flow.

Kill fee
Charge made by writers and photographers for work done on assignment, then not used.

Kiss die cut
To die cut the top layer, but not the backing layer, of self-adhesive paper.

Knock out
Alternate term for Mask out.

Knockout film
Alternate term for Masking material such as Rubylith.

Kraft paper
Strong paper, usually brown, used for wrapping and to make bags.

Champion Paper Company trade name for a high-gloss, cast-coated paper.